26 April 2010

A Baseball Related Dream

Normally, I wouldn't post this type of thing here... I'd post it in my normal blog, but I figured since it was baseball related, it wouldn't be so bad posting it here.

I was sitting in a car with John while he was trying to get me to listen to a Beatles' song.  But the thing was, I already knew the song, since it was "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds."  To make matters even more complicated, I was inexplicably on the phone with Roy Halladay.

Now I don't think there is any confusion that I have a giant schoolgirl crush on Doc.  What a stud.  Seriously.  He is a phenomenal athlete.  And the intensity!  What great form!  And the tallness (I'd try to climb him like a tree :P).  Ugh, I could just keep going on and on, all day.  I could post video highlight after highlight.  Pictures upon pictures.  But yes.  Roy Halladay.  ::drool::



ANYWAY.  I was on the phone with Roy Halladay while in the car with John who was trying to get me to listen to "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds."  So I ended up telling Doc I'd call him back.  And as soon as I hung up, my phone rang again.  And the radio is now playing "Hello Goodbye."  I looked at the phone, and I was really confused, because John was calling... but he was sitting right next to me!

Oh.  Damn.  Me having Roy Halladay's number was a dream.  booooooooo.

:P

No comments: