13 February 2011

Braves Caravan: Lawrenceville (04 FEB 2011)

All right, so I've been a little neglectful lately.  I'm sorry about that.  Lauren and I went to the Lawrenceville Caravan... and we chatted about it, like we always do... except I think I'll do what I did last time and post a link to her blog... I'll post a few photos here, though.

I know, it's just copy-and-paste, but, and correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't it seem a bit silly for me to post the EXACT same thing as her?  I know that I contributed to the conversation as well... but I'm just saying.  It would literally be the same exact text.  I know I've cross-posted with her before, but we had different things to say as well.  For these caravans, though?  We really did already say it all.  SO!  I'm still going with the link thing.

Now that that is all over with... shall I post my new prized possessions?  Yes, I think I shall.




TA-DA!!!

LHP Eric O'Flaherty


RHP Craig "Kitty Cat" Kimbrel



IF/OF Martin Prado


I'm looking at these photos, and suddenly, this song comes to mind:  "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, it's better than yours..."

Again, the link to the Braves Love post is HERE.  You can also see Lauren's Photobucket album and my Photobucket album..   Enjoy!!

Props to Lauren for being a more dedicated blogger.  She worked really hard to put that post together.

No comments: