13 October 2011

Premature Baseball Countdowns

Please note the sidebar.

That's right.  I already have countdowns to AWESOMENESS in 2012.

And let me tell you, I cannot wait.

Behold, readers, the Atlanta Braves 2012 Regular Season Schedule!
(Also note the Blue Jays 2012 Regular Season Schedule.)


I am so excited.

April 5, April 13, June 8-9, September 4...

I cannot wait until the Boys of Summer are back, and this time around, they're going to drive us full throttle into October.


I also have grand plans to travel to various stadiums to check out some games... especially the Marlins' new ballpark.  Although... whoever made the MLB schedule this year did not take my schedule into consideration.  The Braves do not have a single weekend series, at home or otherwise, against the Marlins in 2012.  I mean, WTF.  How'm I supposed to go see this thing??

... BY SEEING THE BLUE JAYS PLAY THE MARLINS YAY!!  :D




No comments: