Since I'm on the topic of graphs lately... I've already shown that I can't be trusted with real graphs involving ACTUAL theory.
But silly graphs, I can probably handle.
I was only going to use baseball and Braves related things in the graph, but I thought having some everyday mundane things would help give a nice comparison to how I feel.
1. I do not like bad tippers. They are assholes. Seriously. Either tip your server 15-20% or do not go out to eat. WE ARE NOT WAITING ON YOU BECAUSE WE LIKE YOU. If you have a problem with the service, then you should probably speak to the server or to the manager.
2. I despise Sarah Palin. Everything about her is scary and head-explosion-inducing. If you don't believe me, read her Twitter.
3. Missing a flight and eating at WaHo every day should be self explanatory.
4. Shane Victorino. Grrrrrrr. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! My blood pressure is rising just thinking about him.......... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
5. Billy Wagner giving up a walk-off home run is pretty much crushing. It makes me feel like I've lost all of my senses. Almost stroke inducing, but not quite, because Billy Wagner will be awesome no matter what. Even he will blow saves. And after a full season of watching Mike Gonzalez (as much as I loved his cobra sway) and Rafael Soriano blowing saves, I'm quite all right with BWags blowing a couple.
6. PETER. FRICKIN'. MOYLAN. Everytime he comes out of the bullpen, I get nervous. He does his job, usually, but not before he makes it "interesting" for the fans. I DON'T WANT IT TO BE INTERESTING. I JUST WANT IT TO BE PERFECT. 1-2-3, OUT!!!! I'm VERY entertained by a perfect inning, Peter Moylan, I assure you. You don't have to put on any theatrics for me. Those doubles or walks? You don't have to give those up. Singles are acceptable if the next batter is supposed to ground into a double play. Strikeouts are also acceptable. Preferably where the batter strikes out looking. THAT'S ALL I ASK!