02 December 2010

Post Frustration

So I had this beautifully written, hilariously witty, and insert any number of great adverb-adjective combination describing how gloriously fantastically this post was written...

AND IT IS GONE.

I had 40+ pictures I was going to share, complete with funny stories, story-boarding-ish things, formatted-and-sized perfectly the way I wanted, captioned, etc.

AND IT'S GONE.

I'm so mad.

You might ask, "What's to be mad about?  You could just do it again."

Well, I don't have a ton of time on my hands, you know.  And "doing it again" takes a lot of time, even though I know, in general, what I am going to write.  The writing bit will admittedly be easier the second time around, but the formatting, the html crap, and all that nonsense are going to be just as annoying (re:  time consuming) as before, and yes, I am going to keep bitching about it.

And yes, I realize that it is OVER A MONTH since the last Braves game.  I also realize it is now over a month since the last baseball game of the 2010 season.  I'm kicking myself for not getting this done.  Especially after having gone through and seen how many Infante pictures I had... ::sob::

le sigh.  And now, I know that MattE is gone... So many of my lovvies this season.  Frank Wren is just gunnin' for my faves, I'm convinced.  At least Ske is here.

Ok.  So.  Post will be up.  In a week.  I have school-related things that I have to finish now.

No comments: