I got a new phone, and several "shouty" posts I had made never actually made it to the Internet. I don't know if it is me, the network, or the phone. Either way, I'm weighing in.
You know, because MY opinion is extra interesting and important. You're just dying to hear it. Don't worry. I will deprive you of this no longer.
- FRANK WREN IS OPEN TO LISTENING TO OFFERS ON MY MARTIN PRADO THAT JERK UNACCEPTABLE.
- Frank Wren is entertaining offers on JAIR JURRJENS WTF.
- JC Boscan and Alex Gonzalez are both free agents. NOT COOL. WE ARE RUNNING LOW ON OUR SUPPLY OF VENEZUELANS.
- Fielding percentage and errors are overrated ways to decide who is a better fielder, unless there is a large number of errors and a very low fielding percentage, since it is up to the official scorer. Therefore, I don't give a rat's behind that Tulo had a better percentage and less errors. Our Gonzo was robbed and that is that.
- I, for one, will miss D-Lowe. I am well aware that last year was a terrible year and that he had a monster contract and blah blah blah. I do not care. I will still miss him because he was fun, and damn it... the tenacity from 2010 really endeared him to me. I love that I witnessed his first home run. I know that it is better for the team, and that's great. But this could have been avoided by NOT giving him a ridic contract in the first place, which forced us to trade JAVIER VAZQUEZ.
- JAVIER VAZQUEZ IS RETIRING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.