I am, once again, 3 game day posts behind on this blog. I have many photos to sort through. I have at least 2 more (regular season) games to attend. I need to hurry up and catch up so that I can actually write some pseudo-analysis. In the meantime, I do not recommend pain medication and cameras. Your hands are not steady and the resulting photos are not pretty.
This is a bit of a throwaway/breather post for me. It's a reminder of what I have committed to do (and I plan to stick to it) and a bit of a motivational tool to keep writing (and keep what readers I may have reading).
1. Game Day Post & Photos for 29 August 2010
2. Game Day Post & Photos for 10 September 2010
3. Game Day Post & Photos for 12 September 2010
4. Silly graphs (somehow, I WILL have a Venn Diagram) and cartoons (involving arm contraptions and slow running)
5. "Serious" graphs and pseudo analysis (Timmy's starts, D-Lee, Farnsworth, etc.)
6. An update on my other team, north of the border
7. A former Braves & Blue Jays update
Hopefully, I'll get all of this done before the end of the season... :P