06 May 2011

Upcoming GameDay Posts

I am six posts behind.  And I average around ~500 photos per game.  I usually manage to pick out 100 or less photos from those 500 photos.  And then I need to resize and edit these photos so that they're not some insanely large image.  I'm sure you don't want to see someone's nosehairs taking up your entire monitor.  (Ok, I'm exaggerating; my lens is nowhere near that good.  :P)

But!  Here is what you can expect to see, soon:

vs Marlins:  Game 1 [12 APR 2011]



vs Marlins:  Game 3 [14 APR 2011]


vs Mets Doubleheader Batting Practice


vs Cardinals:  Game 2


vs Brewers:  BP & Game 1 of Doubleheader
I would have cropped out Kimmie b/c of the guy that stepped into my shot,
but Kimmie's face was so funny! 



vs Brewers:  Game 2 of Doubleheader


Please note:  I haven't edited these photos at all... just chose a couple here and there and cropped/resized them... but soon, my pretties.
:D

1 comment:

Eric said...

Aly you don't know me at all. In fact, the only think I want to see is the player's nose hairs